My Top Website Traffic Generation Techniques by Willie Crawford
I recently conducted a 2 1/2 hour teleseminar that I entitled "Website Traffic Generation Techniques That Work." I conducted the teleseminar for two reasons:
1) I was partnering with two esteemed clients/friends in creating an in-demand product. Our combined knowledge and experience guaranteed a website traffic generation product better than any similar product that I'd seen recently!
2. I was tired of seeing so many people with websites getting practically ZERO traffic when it is so easy. I wanted to explain to my subscribers and clients, in a plain-English fashion, some very effective but simple methods of getting visitors to their websites.
My websites currently get so much traffic that, while we could always use more traffic, I no longer worry about getting website traffic. I've reached what my friend Jack Humphrey termed critical mass - that point at which one could actually stop promoting for a while and the traffic would continue.
When you look at website traffic generation - big picture - it's just a matter of identifying where your ideal traffic is, and "standing in front of it!" Here's are just a few ways that I do that. We covered many more in the teleseminar.
These are all fast and easy to implement:
- Article Writing - Write 300 - 1000 word articles on topics that your market cares about. Make sure that the articles address a problem, worry or challenge that your market faces. In the article point them to solutions that they can find on your website. It's that simple.
- Affiliate Programs - With an affiliate program, you have others send you traffic, and you don't spend a penny until that traffic converts into sales.
You can set up a simple affiliate program selling an ebook through Clickbank or PayDotCom.com and have an army of people working hard to send you customers in no time.
If you don't have a product, you can take private label products, and with a little effort, create products that your market will be clamoring for, and that affiliates will be thrilled to market for you. The best duplicable SYSTEM that I've seen for doing this was developed by Louis Burleson. You can learn all about Louis' easy to implement system at: http://NoHypeInternetMarketing.com/TheKey/
- Organic Search Engine Traffic - This seems mysterious or difficult to many people. However, if you understand that people visit the search engines seeking solutions to their problems, then it's as simple as determining what problems a lot of people are searching for solutions to, creating solutions to those problems, and then making people aware of the solutions through content on your site.
- Ebay Sales - With over 100 million registered users, Ebay is simply too big to ignore as a source of traffic. The most important thing about that incredible number of Ebay users is that they are buyers. They visit Ebay with credit card in hand, and all you need to do is be there with the products that they are looking for.
By some estimates that I've seen, Ebay gets MORE searches per day than Google!
There are dozens of ways for you to lure some of those millions of visitors to your website. Ebay even makes it easy for you to sift through their database and see WHAT the most common things are that people are searching for. What could be easier? You sift through their database, determine what lots of their users are searching for and then create simple information product that cater to those concerns. Then you advertise on Ebay, extremely inexpensively, letting people know that you have the solutions over at your website.